[Sust-mar] peeps and the planet - conference - ottawa - june 2006

Paul A Falvo pfalvo at chebucto.ns.ca
Tue Apr 11 21:29:45 EDT 2006

Folks, I was at this conference in Calgary in 2004. It is no exaggeration
to say it was the most inspiring conference I have ever been to.
This year it is closer to the Maritimes -- in Ottawa.

I'll be attending from Yellowknife. I am envious of Maritimers that can
just hop on a train and get to Ottawa.
Here's hoping a whole caravan of sust-martians does just that!

Check out the star-studded lieup of speakers and entertainers!