[Sust-mar] (no subject)

Wilma van der Veen wwolfvan at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 07:47:55 EDT 2006

Need a place to write your thesis, do your artwork or just get away for the winter, and you want to experience rural living in Nova Scotia on a farm that is striving towards subsistence living?

  We live northshore NS  in 2 bedroom bungalow on 110 acre "organic" farm with small barn & small greenhouse, forest and fields with some tree planted 04 thanks to Kyoto program funding, wwoof host farm, 20 minutes to beach & Tatamagouche. Fantastic views. Wood heating. Hardwood floors.  Furnished. Indoor cats.  Dialup internet.  30 minutes to Wentworth. Need own transportation.

  Seeking:  NS-BC HOUSESWAP Fall 06 to Spring 07:  with your own home in Okanagan area (Kelowna/Penticton or Vernon) - either rural or urban, and we take our 2 dogs with us (& maybe cats)

  OR:

  Seeking person(s) to house/petsit (only the cats) above farm Fall 06 to Spring 07, references required.  Cover own expenses, e.g. electricity, phone, internet, heating.

  Contact Wilma 902-351-3183, wwolfvan at yahoo.com.

E. Wilma van der Veen, Ph.D.
Educator, activist, sociologist
902-351-3183