[Sust-mar] CPAWS Nova Scotia's AGM June 17

Janelle Frail jfrail at cpawsns.org
Tue Jun 6 12:26:19 EDT 2006

You're Invited to CPAWS Nova Scotia's Annual General Meeting

Saturday, June 17, 2006

1pm - 4pm

Rm 1009, Rowe Management Building, 6100 University Ave. Halifax

CPAWS Nova Scotia is pleased to announce that Dr. Stephen Woodley, Chief Scientist for Parks Canada, will be the keynote speaker. Please join us for Dr. Woodley's talk, which will be followed by an interactive discussion on maintiaing the ecological intergrity of protected area. During the AGM you'll have an opportunity to meet with CPAWS Directors, staff and volunteers and you'll get firsthand accounts of the work of each of our action committees during the last year. What's more, you'll have an opportunity to speak directly with protected areas managers responsible for perserving beautiful wild spaces across our province.

For further information please call 446-4155 or check us out online at www.cpawsns.org

We look forwrard to seeing you there!

Janelle Frail

CPAWS Nova Scotia