[Sust-mar] Show Off Your Sustainable Lawn and Garden (and win a prize)!

Nicole Gibeau nicole_gibeau at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 15:33:05 EDT 2006

The following is a bit of advertising for an initiative that the Ecology Action Centre is
undertaking this summer.  Please consider joining the Showcase, and circulating the information to
fellow gardeners.  We are happy to showcase either lawns or gardens:

The Ecology Action Centre is developing a showcase of lawns and gardens in the Halifax Regional
Municipality that are pesticide-free to provide a forum for sharing environmentally friendly lawn
and garden care tips.

To add your property to our online showcase, contact us by email at pestbylaw at ecologyaction.ca, by
phone at 446-4840, or visit our website at www.ecologyaction.ca/sustainableproperties.html.

We would like to know the civic address of your property, how long it has been pesticide-free and
any lawn and garden tips you would like to share.  Additionally, we would like to have 2 or 3
digital photos of your property that we will post on our website.

Submit your property by August 15, 2006 and your name will be entered in a draw to win a $100 gift
certificate from Topiary!