[Sust-mar] June 28th: Halifax Green Drinks Birthday Event

green drinks halifax greendrinks_halifax at yahoo.ca
Thu Jun 22 02:34:17 EDT 2006

Mark your calendar for June 28th: Halifax Green Drinks Birthday Event!

  Date: June 28th, 2006
Time: 7pm - 10pm
Place: Ginger's Pub - Granite Brewery , 1662 Barrington Street, Halifax

  We are excited to celebrate the first birthday of Green Drinks in Halifax this June. Please come out and join us in special toasts and birthday cake! This month we will be meeting on the patio of Ginger's Pub- for those who remember, the original birthplace of Green Drinks Halifax.

  The Green Drinks invitation is open to anyone interested in sustainability issues that's keen to chat with other like minded folks. We look forward to meeting you or welcoming you back!

  As always, RSVPs are appreciated but not required. Please send RSVPs and comments to greendrinks_halifax[at]yahoo[dot]ca
  CONTACT:
Email Karen Miner, Alex MacDonald, Kari Riddell, and Aftab Erfan at
greendrinks_halifax[at]yahoo[dot]ca