[Sust-mar] VIA Rail e-letter: Eastern trains are on sale...

Paul Falvo pfalvo at chebucto.ns.ca
Thu Nov 9 11:26:42 EST 2006

Eastern trains are on sale

	*... For up to half the price!*

**

No, we are not selling off dining and coach cars. But we are offering
you the full *VIA Rail travel experience in Eastern Canada* - including
large cities like *Montréal* and *Toronto* - at up to half the price
<http://www.viarail.ca/cgi-bin/click?fu=2538&fe=5574&fp=54642>.

Purchase your tickets before December 31, 2006 and *save up to 50%** on
tickets for travel in Comfort sleeper class or Comfort class (economy)
aboard the *Ocean (Montréal-Halifax)*, or aboard the *Chaleur
(Montréal-Gaspé)*. If your trip also involves travel to or from a
station in the Québec City-Windsor corridor west of Montréal, our
existing connector fares will apply.

Travel must be completed between November 1, 2006 and May 31, 2007 (some
blackout dates apply). The number of seats is limited - and other
conditions apply
<http://www.viarail.ca/cgi-bin/click?fu=2490&fe=5574&fp=54642> - so act
quickly!

You can buy your tickets online, over the phone by calling
1 888 VIA-RAIL (1 888 842-7245) or 1 800 268-9503 (hearing impaired), at
any ticket counter, at a self-service ticketing kiosk in main Corridor
stations, or from a travel agency.

Take advantage of this exclusive offer to go see friends and family,
explore a city, or discover a destination off the beaten track... This
promotion is your ticket to fantastic travel at a truly remarkable price.

Have a great escapade in the East this winter!

*Discount applies on the adult regular fare for tickets purchased at
least five days in advance.

   Marc Deschênes
   Product Manager, Eastern Services
   VIA Rail Canada