[Sust-mar] Green Drinks - Nov 29th

green drinks halifax greendrinks_halifax at yahoo.ca
Thu Nov 23 12:15:43 EST 2006

Last Wednesday of the month is coming up, and that means it is time to drink green.

Date: Nov 29th, 2006
 Time: 7pm - 10pm
 Place: The Nail and Kneecap, 6196 Quinpool Road

      This month we will be meeting at The Nail and Kneecap once again. The Nail and Kneecap is a great mingling place, and we are glad that we found it as a home for Halifax Green Drinks. If you come with an appetite, all the better for supporting the Nail and Kneecap's dining license.
    The Green Drinks invitation is open to anyone interested in sustainability issues that's keen to chat with other like minded folks. We look forward to meeting you or welcoming you back!
   We have given up on asking for RSVPs. Please just show up!!! Or you can forward your question, comments, or reservations to your friendly organizing committee.

  CONTACT:
 Email Karen Miner, Alex MacDonald, Kari Riddell, and Aftab Erfan at
 greendrinks.halifax(AT)gmail.com (Please note our new email address.)

All new Yahoo! Mail