[Sust-mar] Clean Nova Scotia's Minister's Business Breakfast

Kari Riddell riddell at clean.ns.ca
Mon Sep 25 14:48:52 EDT 2006

Minister's Business Breakfast -- Business in the Shade of Green

October 16th, 2006

Clean Nova Scotia would like to invite you and your colleagues to attend
our Minister's Business Breakfast with the Honourable Minister of
Environment and Labour, Mark Parent.  Join us for a delicious plated
breakfast at the luxurious Prince George Hotel in celebration of Waste
Reduction Week.  Guest Speaker Scott Travers, President and COO of the
Minas Basin Pulp and Power Company Ltd. will share his thoughts on how
greening your business is good business and beneficial for the community
you serve.

The Minister's Business Breakfast will take place at The Prince George
Hotel at 7:30 am - 9:00 am on Monday October 16th.  Registration begins
at 7:00 a.m.

Clean Nova Scotia members attend the breakfast for free.  If you are not
a member or need to renew your membership, now is a great time to give
us a call as we offer a special $20 individual membership (regular $30).
This offer is valid up until the day of the event. Call 420-3474 or
1-800-665-5377.  YOU MUST CALL TO RESERVE YOUR SEATS. We accept VISA,
MasterCard, cash or cheque. Last year's event sold out, so don't delay!

The Minister's Business Breakfast is generously sponsored by:

Presenting Sponsor: Wal-Mart

Event Sponsor: The Prince George Hotel

www.clean.ns.ca <http://www.clean.ns.ca/>

www.wrwcanada.com