[Sust-mar] Guatemala Internships: Human Rights/Indigenous Ed., Youth/Water/Agric./Fair Trade/Gender
kand at ns.sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 2 14:44:50 EDT 2007
***Apologies to those of you who have received this announcement previously. We are trying to develop a new listserve regarding our Internship Program.
Please note that all of our positions are with Mayan indigenous organizations. We encourage aboriginal applicants.
Organization: Tatamagouche Centre / Guatemala Breaking the Silence Solidarity Network http://www.tatacentre.ca
Location: Guatemala and Canada (Tatamagouche, Nova Scotia)
Application deadline: May 6, 2007
Start date: September 22, 2007
Tatamagouche Centre's Breaking the Silence Program is pleased to announce its 2007-08 Internship Program inGuatemala, funded by CIDA. The Internships are:
1. Gender & Community Development Adviser, Community Legal Aid Clinic, Rabinal, Guatemala
2. Human Rights Adviser, Community Legal Aid Clinic, Rabinal, Guatemala
3. Indigenous Education/Curriculm Adviser New Hope Foundation, Rabinal, Guatemala
4. Organic Agriculture/Perma-culture Adviser
5. Fair Trade Coffee Adviser
6. HIV/AIDS & Gang Violence Youth Educator
7. Water Management and Sanitation Consultant
HOW TO APPLY:
The information/application package is posted on the Tatamagouche Centre Website. http://www.tatacentre.ca .Click Guatemala Partnerships.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the sust-mar