[Sust-mar] SEEK: planning & design centre newsletter

Heather Ternoway hternoway at eastlink.ca
Tue Apr 24 04:57:57 EDT 2007

SEEK: the Planning & Design Centre newsletter has arrived!

SEEK newsletter provides a snapshot of what is happening in HRM related to
planning and design. The newsletter captures current development proposals,
forums, studies, meetings, appeals and events - each providing an
opportunity to inform citizens and inspire the imagination toward building a
great city. SEEK is a collective effort from local professionals, academics,
students and members of the wider community that will be published every few
months. SEEK is seen as a way of advancing the concept of creating a
Planning & Design Centre in HRM that will provide information, stimulate
discussion and develop new ideas about planning & design.

Download your copy from the "NEWS" section of our website:

http://pdc.ceunit.dal.ca

You are cordially invited to attend a public wine-and-cheese event to launch
the first edition of SEEK on Wednesday April 25th from 5:30 to 8:00 pm at
the Argyle Fine Art Gallery in the Historic Properties. Download your
invitation from our website for details.

Please distribute this notice to your email networks. Our apologies for any
cross-postings.

--
planning & design centre
http://pdc.ceunit.dal.ca