[Sust-mar] put this on yer sandwich, hellmanns

Oliver Doepner odoepner at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 15:04:27 EDT 2007

Hi,

I think Geoffrey is over-reacting. The fineprint for the garden contest
is here: http://162.61.227.78/rules_en.html

It is quite obvious that Hellmann wants this to be a PR campaign and
apparently they want to use the essays of the participants and also the
gardens as a means of creating an impression of something like "Hellmann
supports good gardening." (good as is in pretty looking and healthy /
functional)

I don't see much of a problem there. Their rules page also points out
that a campaign to undermine the garden contest - as suggested by
Geoffrey - would be considered a crime:

> Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the
> legitimate operation of this contest is a violation of criminal and
> civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves
> the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent
> permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.

cheers
Oliver

--
Oliver Doepner