[Sust-mar] put this on yer sandwich, hellmanns

geoffrey tanner lewddite at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 22 15:13:52 EDT 2007

Hi Folks
So Hellmanns is having this contest. They've secured empty lots in five
Canadian cities and they want to give out plots to people to garden on. What
a concept, eh. Unilever Community Gardens. (Unilever owns Hellmanns).
Co-opting community gardens is pretty low. I read all the small print and
it's pretty awful. I think one of the most offensive rules is they reserve
the right to tend your garden for you if they don't like the way you are
tending it. I could go on and on. I won't. I think we should all enter this
contest. Fill out the e-forms with bogus info then write the 150 essay that
they request. I suggest starting off straight but veering off into
anti-Hellmanns/anti- Unilever rants. Get yer creative juices flowin' and
have some fun! Enter as many times as you can. And send this to everyone on
your contact sheet. It would be awesome if we clogged their system so bad
that they had to cancel their contest. If you want to enter, or just check
it out, go to www.hellmanns.ca and click on the GARDENS button.
COMMUNITY GARDENS ARE FOR PEOPLE, NOT MULTINATIONAL CORPORATIONS.
PEACE, LOVE & Geoff