[Sust-mar] Dec. 8 International Day of Action on Climate Change - Saturday at NOON Spring Garden Public Library in Halifax

Tamara Lorincz tlorincz at dal.ca
Wed Dec 5 01:44:29 EST 2007

Please distribute widely

INTERNATIONAL DAY OF ACTION ON CLIMATE CHANGE SATURDAY, DEC. 8 Don't forget
that Saturday, December 8 is the International Day of Action on Climate
Change! What are you doing in your community to raise awareness about
climate change? Phone your local councilor, MLA, or MP and tell them to wake
up on this issue! Send a picture to the Under 2C
blog:  http://www.under2c.blogspot.com/

At noon in "the Fax" at the Spring Garden Library, Come see street theatre
that offers a commentary On our government's disregard on the climate that
has changed And show our politicians that we are enraged!
There will be speakers and music and petitions to sign Even hula hoopers, so
come down for a good time!

Everyone is encouraged to bring a cell phone and pen.

Find out more about the negotiations in Bali and the events happening around
the world!

http://www.climateactionnetwork.ca/e/

http://www.climateactionnetwork.ca/e/news/climate-action/can-2007-11-29.pdf

The site detailing events across Canada is http://www.climatechaos.ca/