[Sust-mar] Helen Hill

Paul A Falvo pfalvo at chebucto.ns.ca
Fri Jan 5 23:14:29 EST 2007

By now, most of you have heard the very sad news of the passing of our
friend Helen Hill in New Orleans.

There is a CBC news report here:
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia/story/2007/01/05/hill-film.html

A memorial website, including details on where to send condolences here:
http://www.helenhill.org/

And, so that we can remember Helen in life, here is the link to a very
funny video featuring Helen and Paul, called "Vegan Lunch."
http://rox.com/media/vegan-lunch/

Feel free to use sust-mar to share tributes to this dedicated activist --
and I invite people to email me either on the list or offlist with ideas
for what we can do to support Paul and Frances.

~P