[Sust-mar] INVITATION: Had enough waffling about the environment?

Emily McMillan emilym at sierraclub.ca
Tue Jan 9 12:52:20 EST 2007

Dear all,
Hello everyone,

You are invited to a waffle brunch on Sunday, January 14th starting at 10am!
Come on out and welcome our NEW Executive Director, Stephen Hazell, who will
be visiting us from Ottawa. Have some delicious organic home made waffles
and ask your questions about national environmental issues and the Sierra
Club of Canada.

Everyone is welcome!  Please pass this invite on to those who might be
interested in LESS waffling on the environment and MORE waffles in their
bellies!

The event will be held in our new office, Suite 533 in the Roy Building,
1657 Barrington St. Halifax, NS.

Hope to see you there!!!

Gretchen Fitzgerald
Chair, Executive Committee
Sierra Club of Canada - Atlantic Chapter

Emily McMillan
Director
Sierra Club of Canada - Atlantic Canada Chapter
532-1657 Barrington St .
Halifax, Nova Scotia B3J 2A1
Phone: 902-444-3113
Fax: 902-444-3116