[Sust-mar] Sierra Club Atlantic Canada Halifax Group meeting

Emily McMillan emilym at sierraclub.ca
Thu Mar 1 16:14:43 EST 2007

Sierra Club of Canada - Atlantic Canada Chapter (SCC-ACC) welcomes you to
get involved! Please circulate:

Halifax (Chebucto) Group Rejuvenated!

After a brief hiatus, the SCC-ACC’s Halifax (Chebucto) Group is meeting
again! All members and volunteers are very welcome to come on out to the
meeting for some interesting discussion, inspiring action planning and yummy
snacks. We will work to develop environmental solutions that can be applied
throughout HRM.

We will meet March 21st at 5:30 pm in our office at 1657 Barrington St. (the
Roy Building – above Dooley’s). This initial meeting will welcome new
members and volunteers and promises to be a fun & productive night.

Everyone is welcome so don’t be shy.

If you would like more information, please contact us at (902) 444-3113.

We hope to see you there!

Emily and Christine

PS. Don't live in Halifax? Ask us about forming your own Local Group.

Emily McMillan
Director
Sierra Club of Canada - Atlantic Canada Chapter
532-1657 Barrington St.
Halifax, Nova Scotia B3J 2A1
Phone: 902-444-3113
Fax: 902-444-3116