[Sust-mar] Green Drinks - we are thirsty a little earlier this month

Green Drinks greendrinks.halifax at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 22:36:22 EDT 2007

Hi Green Drinkers,

With Halloween falling on our usual green drinking Wednesday we thought we
would bump it up a week so that you could hand out candy (hopefully candy
that comes in a compostable package such as Smarties or something useful
like erasers) or attend any mid week parties to satisfy your desire to dress
up like, say, a cat.

Green Drinks this month will take place on Wednesday October 24th at 7pm at
the Niche Lounge on Barrington Street.  If you haven't been to our new
location please join us; along with a great atmosphere it has an excellent
menu and drink selection.

Green Drinks is a social gathering of like minded people who care about the
environment and who want to meet new people while sharing 'green' ideas.
The beverage is up to you.  The more the merrier as they say so mark it down
on your calendar and tell your friends.  We would love to see you out!

Organizers for Green Drinks are Kari, Aftab and Karen.

P.S. It is currently Waste Reduction Week (Oct 15-21) so if you are looking
for activities or suggestions on where to begin please visit
www.wrwcanada.com or for local events and one awesome contest visit
www.clean.ns.ca/wrw.