[Sust-mar] McCormacks Beach Shoreline Cleanup (Eastern Passage)

CPAWS-NS Laura Hussey lhussey at cpawsns.org
Thu Sep 13 08:06:28 EDT 2007

Hello everyone,

CPAWS-NS is holding a shoreline clean-up as part of the Great Canadian Shoreline Cleanup this September! Come along and bring friends and family! Join us for a stroll on the beach to pick up litter and help keep our shoreline clean.

Where: MacCormack's Beach Provincial Park, Eastern Passage (by Fisherman's Cove, near the corner of Pleasant St. and Cow Bay Road - you can get here on the #60 bus). Meet on the boardwalk near the parking lot.

When: 10am, Sunday Sept. 23rd

If you plan to drive and have some extra room, or if you would like a ride, please let me know so that carpooling might be arranged.

For more information on the Great Canadian Shoreline Cleanup, see the website: http://www.vanaqua.org/cleanup/

For more information on this cleanup, you can contact me at the information below.

Thanks, and I hope to see you there!

Laura Hussey
Marine Coordinator, CPAWS NS
4th Floor 1526 Dresden Row Unit 3