[Sust-mar] Institute for Bioregional Studies is now on-line

IBS ibs_pei at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 13:10:25 EDT 2008

The Institute for Bioregional Studies is now on-line at www.ibspei.ca

We have listed a schedule of our Social Forums along with a discussion
paper outlining  a strategy for revitalizing the rural economy.

You'll also find a review of an organic agriculture tour of Cuba and a course manual on Sustainable Agriculture.

Feel free to take a look and if you can't make it to our Social Forum dinners, join us for on-line discussion.

More to come over the next few weeks.
 Phil Ferraro and Nancy Willis
Institute for Bioregional Studies Ltd.
114 Upper Prince Street, Charlottetown
Prince Edward Island Canada  C1A 4S3
"Restoring Community, Protecting the Land and Informing the Earth’s Stewards"
www.ibspei.ca