[Sust-mar] Write for Rights!

Janelle Frail janellefrail at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 3 15:12:59 EST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <KCahill at amnesty.ca>
Date: Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 2:45 PM

Subject: Write for Rights!
To: KCahill at amnesty.ca

Participate in the world's biggest human rights write-a-thon – Amnesty International's Write for Rights – coming soon on December 10th, Human Rights Day. Everything you need is online at www.writeathon.ca – including a fascinating human rights quiz.
 If you are already signed up, pleased invite your friends to hold their own Write for Rights event with their family or in their school, workplace or faith community. Simply send them an email invitation and include the write-a-thon website: www.writeathon.ca.
 Write for Rights is free, easy to participate in, and a wonderfully hopeful activity that gets results. And an bonus this year: 2008 is the 60th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
 Celebrate the Declaration's anniversary by writing for rights. Join today – then spread the word. Tell you friends and help build more public pressure for human rights.
 See you on Human Rights Day, December 10th, at www.writeathon.ca.
 For those in the Halifax area, please help us make this our best year ever, by dropping into our event on Sunday, December 7 at Just Us Cafe, 5896 Spring Garden Road between 11:30am and 4:30 pm!

Kim Cahill
Amnesty International Canada
Regional Development Co-ordinator for NS and NB
PO Box 31049 Halifax NS B3K 5T9
(902) 479-2222 or 1-888-295-3535

This year join musicians, other artists and

Amnesty International as we celebrate the
UDHR's 60th anniversary with a call to action.
Get creative for human rights at www.smallplaces.ca.

--
Human Rights Accompaniment Program
Maritimes- Guatemala Breaking the Silence Network
Email: btsaccompaniment at gmail.com