[Sust-mar] FW: Campaign to make cars smoke-free for children

Liz Smith liz.smith at nb.lung.ca
Wed Feb 6 13:25:04 EST 2008

Please post this on sust-mar
Thanks!

Liz Smith
Environmental Program Coordinator
New Brunswick Lung Association
65 Brunswick St, Fredericton, NB
E3B 1G5, tel:5064558961, ext. 109
www.nb.lung.ca <http://www.nb.lung.ca/>
The purpose of this email is to request your immediate support in a call to
action for smoking in cars with children.  Please go to our website and fill
in the form - it will only take a few minutes.  In addition, please contact
your family and friends to join, and for them to pass it on to their family
and friends as well.  Should you have any questions, please call.
  "Stop smoking in cars: our kids deserve it! Take action now."
<http://www.lung.ca/>

http://www.lung.ca/involved-impliquez/issues-questions/action-agissez/cleana
irforkids-airpurpourenfants_e.php

Kenneth H. Maybee