[Sust-mar] Eco Furniture

Andreas Schwall Eco Furniture andreas at ecofurniture.ca
Wed Feb 20 15:24:17 EST 2008

Eco Furniture Press release February 2008

We are an innovative, forward thinking young company looking for
Retail partners across Canada!
The demand for Eco Furniture is really fast growing and we are proud
to be part of the solution.
Join us and help your clients to green their life.
Our product range includes bedroom sets, living room arrangements,
office and commercial furniture and much more!
Qualifying retailers will have to show a strong sense for
sustainability and non-toxic living!

Company overview:

Andreas Schwall, founder of www.EcoFurniture.ca in Victoria, BC has
been designing and building furniture for over 20 years. He learned
his trade in Germany, where he trained for 3 years using hand tools
alone. Today Andreas has gone back to the basics with a line of
simple, handmade, solid-wood, built-to-last functional furniture that
has a minimal impact on the planet. Conventional mass-produced
furniture is built with wood shipped around the globe and processed
abroad, burning an immense amount of fossil fuel. Plywood and
finished products are then shipped back to North America, where they
still need further transportation. Once this "cheap" furniture comes
into our homes, it immediately starts releasing gasses, like cancer-
causing formaldehyde from glues and varnishes, that will continue to
make us sick for years to come! Eco Furniture combines simplicity and
function to bring you furniture that is as safe as it is beautiful,
using local, fast growing softwoods and natural, food-safe, non-toxic
finishes. Old world craftsmanship and wisdom is used to create pieces
that will last as long as you need them to, but will return
effortlessly to the earth when required of them.

Please feel free to browse our website to find out more!
www.ecofurniture.ca

Andreas Schwall

  Andreas Schwall
Eco Furniture
Victoria, British Columbia
http://www.EcoFurniture.ca
http://www.EcoFurniture.ca/econews/
Phone: 1-250-889-3740

Eco Furniture a proud supporter of:
http://www.dogwoodinitiative.org
http://www.pedaltheocean.com

You can meet us at the following 2008 shows:
www.organicislands.ca
www.vancouverislandbabyfair.com