[Sust-mar] creation of a memorial society for NS

SE aq389 at chebucto.ns.ca
Tue Jan 1 08:15:28 EST 2008

Hello,
I am in the process of formally creating a memorial society for NS.
Everybody has to have a funeral.  The funeral industry is a very big
corporate business.   In the rest of Canada for decades there have
been memorial societies that have allowed consumers to have
meaningful, appropriate and affordable funerals.  As a registered non
profit society, the MSNS will gather information and advocate on
behalf of consumers.  People should be able to have the funeral they
want and can afford.
If you are interested in becoming a member, there will be a lifetime
membership fee of approximately $25, please visit the url below or
send me an e-mail.  I am also looking for people who want to get more
involved and serve on the board.
Thank you.
susanna eve

http://tiny.cc/CGfA5