[Sust-mar] making green burial an option in NS

SE aq389 at chebucto.ns.ca
Tue Jan 1 08:22:41 EST 2008

Hello,
As an environmental activist and somebody now getting involved in
advocacy work in the world of funerals, I am interested in making
"green" or "natural" burial an option for people in NS.  As far as I
know, this is not currently an option in NS.  It is also an excellent
way to preserve land from development.
I have contacted the Ecology Action Centre and am hoping that this
project will take place jointly between the Memorial Society of Nova
Scotia and the EAC.
If you are interested in learning more about this or getting
involved, see the urls below and contact me.
thank you.
Susanna Eve

ttp://www.gravematters.us/
http://www.naturalburial.coop/canada/