[Sust-mar] Looking for potential project partners

M M atthebluebird at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 13:19:20 EST 2008

Apologies for the second email, but want to clarify something -  I had a couple of responses where people thought this was restricted to the HRM but it is not.  To clarify, I am open to this project occuring within 2 or 3 hours of driving from Halifax, depending on how it would work.  I'm open to ideas and see it as something that could evolve over time.

From: atthebluebird at hotmail.comTo: sust-mar at list.web.netDate: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 01:04:48 +0000Subject: [Sust-mar] Looking for potential project partners

Hi there.  I am looking for people with interest or experience in a shared venture, a co-owned/operated farm, hobby farm, rural arts organization, or something of the like.  I live and work in the HRM and have financial stability from a desk job.  I want to start something brand new with other people, in a venture that could get me out of the office and seeing tangible results for hard work rooted in values of sustainability and community.  I may have access to some forested acreage soon, and I've done a fair amount of research into co-owned/operated and collective living farms, mostly in NS.  What I lack is experience in any kind of farming, and people to start a project with.  If you are interested in talking about this, or know of someone who would like to pursue it, please get in touch.  Thanks very much.M

Books, DVD's, gadgets, music and more. Shop online with Sympatico / MSN Shopping today!