[Sust-mar] Looking for potential project partners

M M atthebluebird at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 5 20:04:48 EST 2008

Hi there.  I am looking for people with interest or experience in a shared venture, a co-owned/operated farm, hobby farm, rural arts organization, or something of the like.  I live and work in the HRM and have financial stability from a desk job.  I want to start something brand new with other people, in a venture that could get me out of the office and seeing tangible results for hard work rooted in values of sustainability and community.  I may have access to some forested acreage soon, and I've done a fair amount of research into co-owned/operated and collective living farms, mostly in NS.  What I lack is experience in any kind of farming, and people to start a project with.  If you are interested in talking about this, or know of someone who would like to pursue it, please get in touch.  Thanks very much.