[Sust-mar] Sackville Rivers Association Rock Throwing Party

Colin O'Neil colinoneil23 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 14 22:20:03 EDT 2008

The Sackville Rivers Association will be holding a rock throwing party on July 26, 2008.  We will be performing maintenance on digger logs in the Little Sackville River.  Digger logs are vital stream improvement structures.  In order to maintain them against annual wear and tear though, volunteer help is extremely important!  Come out and learn about digger logs and help the Sackville River!  Meet at the Sackville Heights Community Centre, 45 Connelly Road, Lower Sackville at 9AM.  Our office is upstairs.  Any questions call 865-9238.