[Sust-mar] May Green Drinks

Green Drinks greendrinks.halifax at gmail.com
Thu May 22 11:01:29 EDT 2008

Attention Green Drinkers!

Green Drinks will take place on May 28th at the Niche Lounge on 1505
Barrington Street (bottom of the Aliant building) starting at 7pm.  Let's
cross our fingers for some patio weather but if need be we will take a table
inside.  All three organizers (Kari, Karen and Sera) will not be able to
attend in May but we have asked someone to take over the hosting duties for
this month.  Just ask for the Green Drinks table where Jessica will greet
you with a smile.

Green Drinks is open to everyone and takes place on the last Wednesday of
every month at the Niche Lounge.  Come meet new people, have a drink or a
nibble and discuss all things green.

If you would like to be added or removed from the Green Drinks list please
email us at greendrinks.halifax at gmail.com.

-Kari

P.S. If you would like to help organize Green Drinks please let us know at
the same email address.  It's a low level committment with big value!