[Sust-mar] Hike Nova Scotia - become a member

J. Barlow j.barlow at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 18 22:48:10 EST 2008

Hike Nova Scotia is voice for hiking, walking and snowshoeing across the
province. Go to www.hikenovascotia.ca for links to trail maps, hiking groups
and to become a member.

As a Hike Nova Scotia member you:

-Receive six e-newsletters per year including trail news and events.
-Enjoy the chance to participate in Hike Nova Scotia events and activities.
-Receive an invitation and voting privileges for our Annual General Meeting.
-Stay connected with hiking in our province and feel good about supporting
Hike Nova Scotia's work.

Buy a membership for yourself or as a gift. It's only $10 for individuals
and $25 for organizations. Learn more about Hike NS membership at
www.hikenovascotia.ca/membership.cfm.

Submit your hiking related events to our online Events Calendar at
http://www.hikenovascotia.ca/submitevent.cfm.

Happy trails...