[Sust-mar] November Green Drinks - New location, better beer!

Green Drinks greendrinks.halifax at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 11:53:26 EST 2008

Hey Green Drinkers!

We have changed locations yet again but don't be discouraged, it actually
means a better beer menu and a refreshing change of scene.  On Wednesday
November 26th you can find us at O'Carroll's on 1860 Upper Water Street from
7-10pm.  We had an amazing turn out in October which tells us that Green
Drinks is alive and well so we hope to see you all again.

Everyone is welcome as long as you are at least 19 years of age.  With the
holidays approaching we could possibly share some wrapping and gift buying
ideas that have little to no waste.  My brother once wrapped me a gift in
reciepts. I loved it and I had his credit card number which made me love it
even more!

See you Wednesday night!

Organizers: Kari, Derek, Charlene, Natalie and Meghan