[Sust-mar] Join us on a tour to Mexico to visit Fair Trade coffee farmers!

Satya Ramen info at judesfairtrade.ca
Tue Oct 28 12:56:26 EDT 2008

Dear Friends and Supporters of Fair Trade,

JUDES has partnered with a Fair Trade, organic coffee farming community of
Chayotepec, situated in the beautiful Oaxaca region of Mexico to offer you
this unique opportunity for a small-group, guided, responsible travel
experience that respects local peoples and the environment. Learn about the
ancient Zapotec culture and how they have protected their forests for
thousands of years.  Try your hand at harvesting coffee, hear the stories
and music of this rich cultural area, relax and enjoy the tranquility, and
experience the delights of the local food.