[Sust-mar] Social Economy & Sustainability Research Network Film Screening

Paula Romanow paularomanow at ns.sympatico.ca
Sat Sep 20 10:18:26 EDT 2008

            The Social Economy and Sustainability               Research Network

Announces the first in its 2008-2009 Film Series

How to Save the World:

One Man, One Cow, One Planet

        Wednesday, September 24

       6:30 - 9:30 pm

       Seton Auditorium A

       Mount Saint Vincent University

       166 Bedford Highway, Halifax

       See the film and join in the discussion with guest

         speaker Av Singh of ACORN & AgraPoint

Admission: Cash or Food Donation for Feed Nova Scotia

About the Film: Our existence on this planet is precarious. Our ecosystems ore overwhelmed.
Humanity's increasing demands are exceeding the Earth's carrying capacity.
A simple recipe to save the world?

One old man and a bucket of cow-poop.

Are you crazy?

This film is a blueprint for a post-industrial future.

It takes you into the heart of the world's most important renaissance.

    Check out the film's website at: www.howtosavetheworld.co.nz

For more information contact Paula Romanow at paularomanow at ns.sympatico.ca