[Sust-mar] Meeting! Goodness Grows Dartmouth Gardening Network

M J atthebluebird at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 26 15:36:09 EDT 2008

The Goodness Grows! Dartmouth Gardening Network is happening!  Please join us for our second meeting on Tuesday, September 30 at 6:30 pm at the Findlay Community Centre (26 Elliot Street).

We had a fantastic first meeting with lots of people turning out.  There was a wonderful mix of interests and expertise and we're excited to keep things going.

At this meeting we'll be looking at our list of potential projects and coming up with some plans on what projects we'd like to pursue in these early stages.  There is a potential to apply for grant funding too!

Come meet others who share a passion for gardening and the Dartmouth community.

Hope to see you there!  Call Mary-Jo at 463-9326 if you want more info.