[Sust-mar] The Conscious Greener Cleaners

Navjeet Kaur navjeetyoga at yahoo.ca
Mon Sep 29 10:41:52 EDT 2008

THE CONSCIOUS GREENER CLEANERS

Who are The Conscious Greener Cleaners?

We are a conscious and green cleaning company for homes
and small offices in the Halifax Metro Area.
 We are aware of how important a
safe and clean environment is to you and your family.  We only use products that are free of harmful
chemicals so that you live in a healthy and happy home while contributing to a
healthy and happy environment .  We use
products that are natural and safe – and the work!  All of our products are either scent free, or
infused with Essential Oils (your choice).

What do we offer?

At The Conscious Greener Cleaner we offer a variety
of cleaning and home spa services for your home, condo or apartment.  Not only do we clean your home, we also offer
natural aromatherapy home spa treatments that help to uplift and enrich the
atmosphere of your home.

Moving?  We can help
get your house ready to show.

We enjoy making you home a clean and safe place to be and
live.

We’d love to hear from you!

Call us today for a quote 902-455-9045 and ask for Navjeet
or email: theconsciouscleaners at yahoo.ca

In health and happiness,

The Conscious Greener Cleaners