[Sust-mar] e listings...thanks!

nature at nsnt.ca nature at nsnt.ca
Wed Apr 15 08:46:34 EDT 2009

Nova Scotia Nature Trust Earth Month Activities

The Nova Scotia Nature Trust and Aveda are teaming up for the 2009
Earth Month Campaign.  Atlantic Canada?s Earth Month theme is
?Protecting Clean Water through Land Conservation?.  Across Nova
Scotia, Prince Edward Island New Brunswick, and Newfoundland, Aveda
salons are participating in raising funds through activities ranging
from earth-friendly cookbooks and raffles, to a major ?Walk for Water?
at Point Pleasant Park, in Halifax, on Earth Day (April 22nd).

Past support through the Earth Month campaign has helped the Nature
Trust to protect five conservation sites providing irreplaceable
habitat for nationally endangered species.  People interested in
participating in Earth Month 2009 can find more information at
www.nsnt.ca/earthmonth2009.

Nature Trust Volunteer and Member Night and AGM...All Welcome!
April 27, 2009
5:00pm
St. Mary's Boat Club, 1641 Fairfield Road (off Jubilee Road below
Connaught), Halifax

An appreciation reception for members and volunteers, a showcase of Nature
Trust successes for the year, and our AGM. The public is invited to learn
more about our land conservation work. Contact Alison at the Nature Trust
(902-425-LAND or nature at nsnt.ca) for more information.
Visit the Nova Scotia Nature Trust www.nsnt.ca