[Sust-mar] April 28th FREE movie screening at Park Lane Mall

Kari Riddell riddell at clean.ns.ca
Tue Apr 28 08:15:58 EDT 2009

Please join Clean Nova Scotia tonight (April 28th) for a FREE movie
screening of "Garbage! The Revolution Starts at Home".  The film will
show at Park Lane Mall in Halifax at 6pm and complimentary movie snacks
will be provided by Tim Hortons. Everyone is welcome to attend and we
hope that you will help spread the word to others living in HRM.

This event is a 'first come, first seated' occasion but we have 350
seats so don't worry about finding a spot!  The film is not recommended
for small children but kids in junior high on up will appreciate the
content. There are some good laughs and good lessons so we think you
will enjoy it!

The film has a running time of 45 minutes and a question and answer
period will follow with film maker Andrew Nisker.

Tuesday April 28th, Park Lane Empire Theatre, 6pm in Halifax ---- be
there!

Kari Riddell

Clean Nova Scotia