[Sust-mar] AUGUST end of summer Backyard Green Drinks!

Green Drinks greendrinks.halifax at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 13:34:07 EDT 2009

This month we offer something a little different. BYOB green drinks, hosted
by Natalie, on *THURSDAY* (note day change) evening, 7-10.

"Last summer's backyard green drinks party went very well, so we have
decided to try it again. We are also changing the date, as we have
discovered a conflict. The Nova Scotia Youth Conservation Corps 20th
anniversary event falls on the last Wednesday of August, and as many Green
Drinkers are likely to be there, we are holding Green Drinks the following
night, *Thursday August 27.*

Only this time, rather than meeting at Henry House, I am inviting you all to
BYOB and join me on my back deck. We will provide simple snack foods, so
bring the drink of your choice and come on over. We'll be congregating in my
yard from 7-10 pm, at which point anyone looking to carry on the party can
make their way to Jenny's or the Lion's Head (nearby) or anywhere else you
fancy.

There is one catch. This is an open group, and an open event. And I want to
maintain some level of privacy. So if you want to come, you MUST RSVP, and I
will send a message Tuesday with my address. (If you want to come at the
last minute, text me at 222-5896.)

For planning purposes, I am in the West End, reasonably close to the mall
and all the related bus routes."