[Sust-mar] Dec 12 climate vigils - The World Wants a Real Deal

Peter Watson pwatson at ns.sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 11 12:08:01 EST 2009

>From Avaaz.org ;

The World Wants a Real Deal

Over the next two weeks, our leaders will negotiate the most important
agreement of our time - one that must stop a climate catastrophe.

But they will only aim as high as we demand. That's why on the weekend of
December 12th we will gather at thousands of climate vigils in every corner
of the planet to send a clear message: The World Wants a Real Deal!

373 events are already registered across Canada, including dozens in many
different Atlantic Canada locations. To find one near you, follow this link:

http://www.avaaz.org/en/real_deal_map/?ca&cl=395988141&v=4852