[Sust-mar] Executive Director, Canada Green Building Council Atlantic Chapter, Halifax NS

GoodWork Green Jobs p2 at planetfriendly.net
Wed Feb 4 15:10:22 EST 2009

[from Canada's Green Job Site, http://www.GoodWorkCanada.ca ]

EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY

Position: Executive Director

     http://www.cagbc.org/chapters/atlantic

Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia

You hold a passionate vision of sustainable building

development in Atlantic Canada. You have a university degree

in a related field or relevant training and experience in a

business setting. You are a skilled communicator who knows

how to get things done with a Board of committed volunteers

who share your enthusiasm. You prefer the autonomy and

convenience of working from home, and the flexibility it

offers to accommodate your lifestyle.

The Atlantic Chapter of the Canada Green Building Council is

currently looking for a part-time EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR to lead

the organization toward its goals of building a sustainable

future. This is a paid, part-time position which could evolve

into a full-time placement. If you share our vision, please

submit your resumé and salary expectations by February 27th,

2009 to: atlanticchapter at cagbc.org

Visit http://www.cagbc.org/chapters/atlantic for additional

information on this job posting, as well as news & events

of our chapter.

When applying, please indicate that you saw this posting at

GoodWorkCanada.ca.

PLEASE KEEP GOODWORK SUSTAINABLE:

(1) Help spread the word -- please tell others about GoodWork.

(2) When applying, tell them you saw this opportunity on GoodWork.

(3) Contribute if you can: http://Planetfriendly.net/goodworkdonate.html

POST A JOB OR OTHER LISTING:

GoodWork Green Jobs: http://GoodWorkCanada.ca

PlanetVolunteer: http://PlanetVolunteer.net

Green Events Calendar: http://Planetfriendly.net/calendar/

Contact us: http://Planetfriendly.net/inquiry.html

SUBSCRIBE to GoodWork at: http://www.GoodWorkCanada.ca

or e-mail to: goodworkcanada-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

UN-SUBSCRIBE: the unsubscribe address is found at

the very bottom of this message, and here:

GOODWORK relies on your payments and contributions.

Please make your cheque payable to:  People and Planet,

PO Box 21006, RPO Ottawa South, Ottawa ON, Canada  K1S 5N1.

Or donate online: http://Planetfriendly.net/donate.html

Pay online: http://Planetfriendly.net/goodworkpmt.html

(Not tax-deductible. If you want a receipt, please indicate so,

and include your e-mail address so we can send you one.)

TERMS & CONDITIONS: The information provided in this message

is provided on an "As Is" basis and for general informational

purposes only. People and Planet (also known as "GoodWork Canada")

is not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness,

completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability

of the messages and listings we distribute. We do not screen

or endorse the organizations or individuals involved. If you

decide to accept an offer of employment, volunteering or any

other arrangement, you do so at your own risk and it is your

responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against

injury, abuse, non-payment or any other loss. Please read our

full Terms & Conditions: http://Planetfriendly.net/terms.html

This posting will also be published online.

Any changes or corrections will appear there.

--

GoodWork Canada

Canada's Green Job Site Since 2001

http://www.GoodWorkCanada.ca