[Sust-mar] Call-out for theatrical volunteers!

Rebecca McQuaid rebecca.mcquaid at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 19:53:04 EST 2009

Hi,

Could you please put this call-out for volunteers in your next email?

Thanks!

~*~*~*

Interested in climate change and want to make a difference?

The Climate Change Centre, a program of the not-for-profit Clean Nova
Scotia, is partnering with the Museum of Natural History to put on a
skit over their March Break period (Mar.14-22). The presentation will
address things WE can do in our own lives to take action against
climate change!

We are looking for keen, committed individuals to help deliver the
skit between Saturday, Mar.14 and Sunday, Mar.22. We meet Monday
evenings from 5.30-7pm, and you will be required to attend a few
rehearsal sessions (~2) leading up to the March Break period. Please
note:  we are NOT looking for people who can commit to the entire
period! Please contact us and we can discuss what your contributions
might be J

Presentations happen at 11am, 12pm, 2pm, 3pm, & 4pm during the day.

Below is the promotional blurb for the presentation:

"Join us in our Climate Change Quest. Together, our mission is to
figure out what we can do to make a difference and how to inspire
others to action! This 20-minute theatrical foray for families is
fun-filled, funny, and interactive. You'll be plotting ways to help
our colourful characters in their pursuit to take back the power."

If you are interested, please contact Rebecca McQuaid at the Climate
Change Centre [rmcquaid at clean.ns.ca, 902-420-6597]. It would be great
if you could indicate your interest in participating by Feb.13, 2009.

*~*~*~*~*

Rebecca McQuaid

Programs Officer/ Acting Coordinator

Climate Change Centre