[Sust-mar] Search for Green Candidates

Ryan Watson ryan at ryanwatson.ca
Thu May 7 14:57:04 EDT 2009

Nova Scotians go to the polls on June 9, and the Green Party of Nova Scotia
is searching for candidates to round out our team.

The Green Party is a means for us to raise the bar for politics in Nova
Scotia. We can do better for our communities and families. We can do more
for our environment. We can transform our economy into the strong green
economy of the future.

In this election we aim to give every voter in Nova Scotia the chance to
cast a ballot for the Green Party. If you support this work and would like
to help us reach that goal, please get in touch by email at
ryan at ryanwatson.ca or by phone at the number below.

Thank you,

Ryan Watson
Leader