[Sust-mar] Upcoming event

Richard&Barbara hinjack at ns.sympatico.ca
Sun May 10 11:10:23 EDT 2009

Would you please notify your members of Food for Thought, a public forum in Truro, May 20.
Details attached, and pasted below.
Thanks,
Barbara Jack

FOOD FOR THOUGHT – Food Security and Sovereignty

A Public Forum with Alex Atamanenko, Federal NDP Agriculture and Rural Affairs Critic and local panelists

Wednesday, May 20  7:00pm  Cox Institute, NSAC Bible Hill

Are you concerned with:

Rising oil and gas prices?      Escalating food prices?      Genetically modified food?

Support for our farmers?      The future of our agricultural lands?      Food vs. Biofuel?

Localized food production?        Global unrest from food shortages?   … and MORE?

BRING YOUR ISSUES, STORIES, CONCERNS AND SUGGESTIONS

Your input will help shape a National Food Policy

A FEDERAL NDP NATIONAL TOUR EVENT

www.atamanenko.ca

For more information on this local event: 1-902-546-2475  1-902-897-1710