[Sust-mar] The End of the Line - Atlantic Canada Premiere

Jennifer Smith JSmith at wwfcanada.org
Fri May 15 10:52:59 EDT 2009

The End of The Line - Atlantic Canada Premiere
"Imagine a world without fish"

Date:    Thursday, June 4, 2009
Time:    7:00pm
Location:  Ondaatje Hall, Dalhousie University

Imagine an ocean without fish. Imagine your meals without seafood.
Imagine the global consequences. This is the future if we do not stop,
think and act. On June 4th, join WWF-Canada, Ecology Action Centre,
CPAWS NS to watch The End of the Line: the world’s first major
documentary about the devastating effect of overfishing to premiere at
Sundance Film Festival. A discussion session will follow.

The story the film describes is shocking. And much of it plays out in
Atlantic Canada, right here in our backyard. The good news – we have a
unique chance, right now, to take real steps toward better protecting
our ocean environment in the Scotian Shelf and Bay of Fundy region. To
learn more, please visit www.wwf.ca/oceansaction

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=712065869&k=32E5Q363WVZM5EFGQAYZXT