[Sust-mar] Sackville Rivers Association Annual General Meeting

Colin O'Neil colinoneil23 at hotmail.com
Sat May 23 13:39:50 EDT 2009

June 4, 09 - Sackville Rivers Association Annual General Meeting

7Pm Sackville Heights Community Centre, 45 Connolly Road, Lower Sackville.

Royce Hefler is giving a talk on his memories of the Sackville River.  Come learn about the history of the watershed from someone who has been a part of that history.

We will also be electing directors for next year.  If you would like to be nominated as a director please contact the Sackville Rivers Association office before the meeting if possible.

There will be an overview of the Sackville Rivers Association's activities over the past year.  For people who live on the Sackville River watershed drainage basin, or anybody who is interested, please attend!  You would be surprised at all the work we do for the community and the environment that you may be unaware of.  We need you to come out and share your opinions, and if you want to get involved!  The SRA would not exist without the support of the community.

Sincerely,

Colin O'Neil
Assistant Coordinator
Sackville Rivers Association