[Sust-mar] FW: Blueberries for the winter

Julia Creighton juliamcreighton at eastlink.ca
Fri Nov 6 08:18:14 EST 2009

Posting for a friend

DENMA FARM

CERTIFIED ORGANIC WILD BLUEBERRIES - Frozen

Coming to Halifax again - November 18

We are offering 5 pound boxes for $20 each (or 10 pounds for $35)

Reserve yours by emailing Geoff ( <mailto:geoff at business-insight.biz>
geoff at business-insight.biz) with the quantity of boxes you'd like.

Blueberry pick up:   Geoff and Nan's house 2710 Swaine Street (near the
corner of Chebucto and Connaught) Halifax

The pickup time will be 4:00pm - 7:00pm Wednesday November 18.

We do not have the storage to hold the berries in our freezer, so if you're
unable to come during this time, please plan to have a friend do your
pickup.  We'll email to confirm the order of those who respond.

Checks can be made out to DENMA FARM - cash is also great!

Call  Nan at 830-9323, Geoff at 429 9353 if you have any questions

Thanks!  Geoff Crinean and Nan Newhall