[Sust-mar] REMINDER: New Earth Institute Gatherings, Oct 5 & 6 in Halifax & Mahone Bay

Saskia Tait saskiatait at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 21:44:20 EDT 2009

This is a reminder that the New Earth Institute's first annual
celebration and community meetings are being held in Mahone Bay
tomorrow night, from 6-9 p.m. and in Halifax on Tuesday, Oct. 6., 6-9
p.m. Details follow below...

Mahone Bay: Monday, October 5, 6-9 p.m., Mahone Bay Centre, Kitchen &
Community Room. Please bring something to contribute to the potluck
meal from 6-7 p.m.
Halifax: Tuesday, October 6, 6-9 p.m., The Hub, 1673 Barrington
Street, 2nd Floor. Please bring something to contribute to the potluck
meal from 6-7 p.m.

This is a great opportunity to learn about the expanding vision for
the New Earth Institute, and how far we have come already. It is also
a great networking event, as we are supported by a wonderful community
of people who are excited to explore how more integrated approaches to
education can transform our views and actions in the world. We have an
exciting program for 2009/2010, including the founding of a gap year
program for 18-24 year olds, and we look forward to sharing it with you!

Feel free to circulate this message to others who you think might be
interested.

Saskia Tait & Shahar Rabi
New Earth Institute
P.0. Box 45