[Sust-mar] Clean Nova Scotia's Minister's Business Breakfast

Kari Riddell riddell at clean.ns.ca
Tue Sep 22 13:19:45 EDT 2009

Waste Reduction Week Minister's Business Breakfast - October 19

Date: Monday October 19, 2009
Location: Delta Halifax Hotel, Baronet Room
Time: 7:30am - 9:15am

Please join Clean Nova Scotia and the Honourable Minister of
Environment, Sterling Belliveau for the 2009 Minister's Business
Breakfast.

We are delighted to announce that our featured guest speaker is Toby
A.A. Heaps, the Editor-in-chief of Corporate Knights Magazine
(www.corporateknights.ca).

Topic: The Great Green Society Within Our Grasp
There are only two letters of difference between a green society and
great society but do they have more in common than just semantics? Why
the ability to seize green economic opportunities could be the
fundamental driver for which societies rise and fall in the 21st
century.

TICKETS are $20 each or $180 for a table of ten. Clean Nova Scotia
Members and Business Members attend for free (one ticket per member).
Seats can be purchased by calling Kari at 420-7927.  We accept VISA,
MasterCard, cash and cheques.

Don't delay, tickets always sell quickly for this event!  We look
forward to seeing you at the Breakfast.

Presenting Sponsor of Waste Reduction Week: WAL-MART

Event Sponsors:
HALIFAX REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY - Solid Waste Resources and the
Sustainable Environment Management Office
DELTA HALIFAX HOTEL

Media Sponsor: THE CHRONICLE HERALD

For more details please visit www.clean.ns.ca or go to www.wrwcanada.com
to learn more about Waste Reduction Week.