[Sust-mar] Friends of McNabs Island - Annual General Meeting

Krista Olmstead krista at friendsofmcnabs.com
Sat Apr 10 14:28:53 EDT 2010

[image: top logo bar]

Friends of McNabs Island - Annual General Meeting

Wednesday, April 14, 2010
7:00pm - 9:00pm
Maritime Museum of the Atlantic - Small Craft Gallery
1675 Lower Water Street
Halifax, NS

You are invited to the Friends of McNabs Island's 20th Anniversary
celebration and Annual General Meeting. Celebrating 20 years of support for
McNabs and Lawlor Islands Provincial Park.

We are delighted to have Dr Cameron speak about his research into the role
that McNabs and Lawlor Islands played in Canada's immigration and quarantine
history at our Annual General meeting. Please join us as we celebrate 20
years of preserving and protecting our Halifax Harbour islands.

Guest Speaker: Dr. Ian Cameron, M.D. Author of the two books:

“Quarantine: What is Old is New"
“Halifax and the Lawlor’s Island Quarantine Station: 1866 - 1938”

Birthday cake and refreshments provided. Come help us celebrate our 20th
Anniversary.

Please RSVP to Faye Power 443-1749 or mcnabs at chebucto.ns.ca

For more details, visit: www.mcnabsisland.ca