[Sust-mar] South Shore: TAMMACHAT Natural Textiles’ SPRING SALE

TAMMACHAT Natural Textiles ask at tammachat.com
Sun Apr 11 09:06:02 EDT 2010

Saturday, April 17, 9 am - 5 pm & Sunday, April 18, 9 am - 12 noon

Support sustainable communities & rural women with your purchase of fairly traded ECO-FASHIONS for you & your home – jackets, organic silk scarves, bags, table linens & more. New designs and colours at TAMMACHAT Natural Textiles’ 1st fair trade eco-textile sale of the season.

We'll share stories from our recent 4-month trip in Thailand and Laos, working with rural women weaving groups. Free slideshows all day.

Oak Island Resort, Spa & Convention Centre, Western Shore (15 minutes from Mahone Bay). www.tammachat.com, 902-624-0427.

We’ll also be holding a SPRING SALE in Halifax on May 8 & 9 to celebrate Mother’s Day & World Fair Trade Day. WE'LL HAVE HANDWOVEN SILK FABRICS BY THE METRE. Many are created from organic silk yarns; all are naturally dyed & gorgeous! Details at www.tammachat.com/events.html.

TAMMACHAT Natural Textiles
handwoven beauty ~ fairly traded

Ellen Agger & Alleson Kase
RR3, Mahone Bay, NS  B0J 2E0 Canada