[Sust-mar] River Days, on the St. Mary's River!

nature at nsnt.ca nature at nsnt.ca
Fri Apr 30 14:33:55 EDT 2010

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

The Nova Scotia Nature Trust, St. Mary?s River Association and Nature
Nova Scotia are happy to announce the fourth annual ?River Days?
community event, in Sherbrooke, Nova Scotia.

Happening across the weekend of Friday, May 28th to Sunday, May 30th,
the event is being held to showcase the natural beauty of the St.
Mary?s River.

As part of the River Days celebration we invite members of the public
to join the Nova Scotia Nature Trust on Saturday, May 29th at 1849
Waternish Road, Waternish, Nova Scotia for the announcement of a new,
permanently protected conservation property on St. Mary?s River.
We?ll follow the announcement with a community barbecue and guided
nature walks (led by Mark Pulsifer and Bob Bancroft).

Please call Peter Green at 902.406.3320 for details. Everyone is welcome!